- Mushroom heads allow flexibility in alignment for easy attachment of components.
- Can be opened and re-closed in high cycle applications.
- Provides hidden component attachment, preventing disruption on the show surface.
- Strong holding power reduces the rattling and vibration of components.
- Does not require any special tools or processing equipment.
- Can be used to attach components before they enter the final assembly plant, thus helping to reduce the number of parts and the length of assembly time.
- Combinations of stem densities and the engaged area provide adjustable and proportional engagement and
- Audibly snaps together to form a secure, dependable and repeatable attachment.
- Audibly snaps together to form a secure, dependable and repeatable attachment
- Mates with other stem densities to achieve a variety of engagement and disengagement forces
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3717 is a black, polypropylene reclosable fastener with a 25.4 mm x 30.5 mm, slide-in, rectangular base and has a stem density of 400 stems per square inch.
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener Slide-In Piece Parts attach without the use of pressure sensitive adhesive, and come with a variety of bases that can be slid into holes of precise dimension. They are easy to install and require no special equipment or skills.