- White, 1.6 mm, modified acrylic adhesive with a conformable, acrylic foam core
- Bonds LSE plastics and composites without primer
- Superior outdoor performance, UV and solvent resistance
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
The strong, fast and easy way to create durable and reliable bonds, eliminating rivets, screws, bolts and welds. 3M™ VHB™ Tape LSE-160WF offers a superior bonding performance without primer on difficult to bond substrates such as PP, TPO, TPE, and composite materials.
Permanent bond designed for bonding LSE plastics such as PP, TPO, TPE, and composite materials without primer.
- Bond panel to frame
- Bond stiffener to panel e.g. roof bonding
- Bond lens window ti housing
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments
- Bond of nameplates, logos and signs