- Bond transparent materials
- Use for many interior and exterior industrial jobs
- Get a clear, strong double-sided tape
- Get provides excellent abrasion, moisture and scuff resistance with a high tensile strength
- High aging resistance
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Clear material is ideal for joining transparent material
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4915 is a clear, 1.5mm thick, acrylic VHB tape. It is colourless making it ideal for bonding transparent materials or for applications where a coloured bond line is unacceptable.
For various interior and exterior industrial jobs use 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4915. Our strong, double-sided tape bonds transparent materials or is used for jobs where a coloured bond line is unacceptable.
In many situations, it can replace rivets, spot welds, liquid adhesives, and other permanent fasteners.
- Use to bond transparent materials
- Mount backlit translucent signs
- Bond lens window to housing
- Bond of decorative material, trim, attachments
- Bond of nameplates, logos and signs