- Apply to transparent materials where a coloured bond line is unacceptable
- Get a clear, soft, smooth, conformable and easy to use tape
- Use to seal, attach or mount to different materials
- Use on demanding metal working applications
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
- Clear material is ideal for joining transparent material
3M™ VHB™ Tape 4918 is a clear, 2.0 mm thick, acrylic VHB tape. It is colourless making it ideal for bonding transparent materials or for applications where a colored bond line is unacceptable.
For a variety of applications such as, sealing between inner and outer dome of skylights, attaching handles to sliding glass doors or mounting back lit translucent signs use 3M™ VHB™ Tape 4918.
Our clear acrylic, soft, smooth and conformable tape is applied to transparent materials where a coloured bond line is unacceptable.
- Apply to transparent materials