- Bond attachments to metals, glass and high surface energy plastics
- Use quickly and easily
- Get a longevity with a closure life of 1000 times
- Bond well to paper and cardboard, paint, bare and painted metal, glass, sealed wood and plastics
- Improve seal and strength
- Designed to bond to metals, glass and high surface energy plastics
- Moisture and UV resistant
- Helps reduce vibration
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3560 has a clear acrylic adhesive on the back of a clear polypropylene reclosable fastener with 40 stems / cm² and 5.8 mm engaged thickness. Our reclosable fastener has a closure life of 1000 times before losing 50% of its original tensile strength.
Open and close 3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3560 up to 1000 times for a long product life. Our fastener’s durability, great tensile strength and ease of use make it ideal for securely fastening your materials. It’s designed to bond attachments to metals, glass and high surface energy plastics.
It has 250 mushroom shaped stems per square inch and is backed with a clear, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Use to bond attachments to metals, glass and high surface energy plastics
- Bond to a variety of substrates
- Use linear for fabricating or die-cutting into various lengths and shapes
- Office partitions
- Graphic attachment
- Access panels
- Specialty vehicles (interior attachments)
- L-bracket edging, repositionable shelving
- Hang signage